Boris I. Podlovchenko
Principal Scientific Researcher, PhD, Professor , Head of the Laboratory of Electrochemical energetics
|Department of Electrochemistry
Faculty of Chemistry
M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University
Leninskie Gory,1-str.3, GSP-2
|1961||Diploma of M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University (equivalent of MSc)|
|1964||M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University Candidate of Science (PhD)|
|1976||M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University Doctor of Science|
|1964||Junior Scientific Researcher|
|1976||Senior Scientific Researcher|
|1986||Leading Scientific Researcher|
|1993 — present||Head of the Laboratory of Electrochemical energetics (from2002 — on a voluntary basis)|
|2002 — present||Principal Scientific Researcher|
- 1997 — State Medal «To the Memory of 850-years of Moscow»
- 1999 — State avard — «Honored worker of Russia Federation»
- 2004 — Jubilee breastplate «250 Years of M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University»
Main fields of research: Electrochemistry of platinum metals, electrocatalysis
- Structure of platinum group metals/electrolyte solution interface.
- Kinetics and mechanism processes on electrodes in fuel cells.
- Modification of electrodes used in catalysis by microdeposits , polymer films, adatoms, and by method of galvanic replacement.
- «Regularities of formation of electrocatalysts with a nanocomposite structure by the method of galvanic displacement» 2009 — 2011 (RFBR)
Professional Activities and Service
- Member of the Editorial Board of Journal «Elektrokhimiya»/»Russian Journal of Electrochemistry»/.
- Member of 2 Academic (Dissertation) Councils.
- Member of Scientific Council on Electrochemistry, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Deputy Chairman of the Department of Electrochemistry (1982 -1999).
- Member of the International Society of Electrochemistry (1997- present).
- Member of the Scientific Council on complex problem » Methods of the direct energy transformation» Russian Academy of Sciences (1996 -present).
Graduated 11 PhD students
- About 270 papers in refereed journals.
- List of Publications