Maria A. Choba
Senior Scientific Researcher, PhD
|Department of Electrochemistry
Faculty of Chemistry
M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University
Leninskie Gory,1-str.3, GSP-2
|1987||Diploma of M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University (equivalent of MSc)|
|1993||M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University Candidate of Science (PhD)
Thesis: «Electrical Double Layer Structure on Renewal Sn-Pb electrodes»
|1987-present||Junior Scientific Researcher, Scientific Researcher, Senior Scientific Researcher, Department of Electrochemistry, Chemistry Faculty of M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University|
Main fields of research
- Adsorption of organic and inorganic surface active substrates at the different kinds of renewable electrodes
- Surface segregation processes.
- Specific features of the structures of electrical double layer on mechanically renewed electrodes in electrolytes of different nature.
- 2009 — 2011 «The influence of specific interactions at the interface of alloy electrodes with electrolyte solutions on the mechanism of surface segregation in the metal phase.» (RFBR);
Professional Activities and Service
- Scientific Reviewer of Russian Journal of Electrochemistry
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the Annual Frumkin session
- Graduated 3 diploma students, 4 term papers.
- «SURFACE SEGREGATION PROCESSES AT THE INTERFACE BETWEEN RENEWABLE ELECTRODES OF BINARY ALLOYS WITH DIFFERENT PHASE DIAGRAMS AND ELECTROLYTE SOLUTIONS.»// 9th International Frumkin Symposium «Electrochemical Technologies and Materials for 21th Century».24-29 October 2010, Moscow, Russia;
- «Segregation processes in the renewed surface layer of an Au-Ag-Sn alloy electrode at the formation of its equilibrium interface with a surface inactive electrolyte solution.» // XXII Symposium «Actual Problems of Chemical Physics» September 2010, Tuapse, Russia.