Headed by Professor Viktor A. Safonov (email: email@example.com)
- A. Safonov, M.A. Choba, “Surface segregation of cadmium atoms at the interface of mechanically renewable Ag- Cd alloy electrode with surface-inactive electrolyte solution”, Russ. J. Electrochem., 51 (2015), p. 703.
- V. A. Safonov, M. A. Choba, Yu. K. Aleshin, M. I. Buleev, “Using impedance to study surface segregation on restored electrodes of Ag-Sn and Au-Sn alloys”, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics., 78 (2014), p.164.\
- V. A. Safonov, M. A. Choba, “Modeling of surface segregation effects observed on renewed electrodes of eutectic alloys”, Z. phys. Chem., 227 (2013), p.1159.
- R. A. Manzhos, A. G. Krivenko, S.V. Doronin, M. A. Choba, V. A. Safonov, “Surface segregation of silver atoms on Au-Ag alloys according to data of laser-heating induced temperature potential shifts, XPS and conventional electrochemical methods”, J. Electroanal. Chem., 704 (2013), p.175.
- V. A. Safonov, M. A. Choba, A. G. Krivenko, R. A. Manzhos, Yu. M. Maksimov, “Primary oxidation of Au electrode in weakly acidic solutions of surface-inactive electrolyte as evidenced by the potential shifts induced by laser heating and traditional electrochemical methods”, Electrochim. Acta, 61 (2012), p.140.