Leonid V. Pugolovkin
Scientific Researcher, PhD
|Department of Electrochemistry|
Faculty of Chemistry
M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University
Leninskie Gory,1-str.3, GSP-2
| 2010 ||Diploma of M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University (equivalent of MSc)
| 2013 ||M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University Candidate of Science (PhD)
Thesis: "Controlled modification of surface by two- and three dimensional polyoxometalate films"
| 2007-present ||Student, PhD Student, Scientific Researcher, Department of Electrochemistry, Chemistry Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University|
Main fields of research
- Adsorption of inorganic surface active substrates at the different kinds of electrodes
- Kinetics of electrochemical reactions
- High temperature melts electrochemistry
- 2014 - 2016 "Construction of systems with long distance electron transfer based on adsorption layers with high lateral interaction" (RFBR, 14-03-01016 Ŕ)
- Students laboratory training
- Graduated 1 diploma students
- "Formation of electrochromic oxotungstate films from acidic solutions in different deposition conditions." International student, postgraduate and young scientist conference «Lomonosov-2013», Moscow, Russia.
- "The Effect of Deposition Mode on the Growth of Electrochromic Oxotungstate Films from Peroxide-free Acidic Solutions." 63 th Annual ISE Meeting, August 2009, Prague, Czech Republic.