Evgeny V. Antipov
Professor, PhD, DSc
|Department of Electrochemistry|
Faculty of Chemistry
M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University
Leninskie Gory,1-str.3, GSP-2
| 1981 ||Diploma of M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University (equivalent of MSc)
Diploma thesis: "Investigation of Sc and Y-based binary oxides"
| 1986 ||M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University Candidate of Science (PhD)
Thesis: "Double and ternary barium oxides with Rare Earth elements and aluminum"
| 1998 ||M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University Doctor of Science
Thesis: "Search for new superconducting copper-based oxides"
| 1981-1996 ||Junior Scientific Researcher, Senior Scientific Researcher, Leading Scientific Researcher, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Chemistry Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University|
| 1996-present ||Head of the Inorganic Crystal Chemistry Laboratory, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Chemistry Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University|
| 1998-present ||Professor of the Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Chemistry Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University|
| 2006-present ||Head of the Laboratory of Basic Research in Aluminum Production|
| 2008-present ||Head of the Department of Electrochemistry, Lomonosov Moscow State University|
- 1994 - Lomonosov Award of the Moscow State University
- 1994 - Award of the World Congress on Superconductivity (Orlando, USA);
- 2004 - Russian State Award for Scientific Achievements;
- 2006 - Alexander Karpinskii Award of the Alfred Toepfer Foundation.
Main fields of research
- Inorganic materials for electrochemical energy sources (Li-batteries and fuel cells)
- Inert anode materials for aluminum production
- Inorganic magnetic and superconducting materials
- 2010 - 2012 "New electrode materials for Li-batteries" (RFBR);
- 2010 "Structural and surface characteristics of electrode materials for Li-batteries", Research and Development Institute "Electrougli";
- 2004 - 2010 "Inert anode for aluminum production", ZAO "Russian Engineering Company-RUSAL".
Professional Activities and Service
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Journals: "Chemistry of Materials", "Solid State Sciences", "Materials Research Bulletin", "Journal of Solid State Chemistry", "Current Applied Physics", "Zeitschrift fur Kristallographie"; Vestnik MSU (section Chemistry), "Russian Journal of Electrochemistry";
- Member of the International Advisory Board of European Solid State Chemistry Conferences;
- Regional Co-Chair of the International Center for Diffraction Data (ICDD);
- Deputy Director of the Scientific-Educational Centre for Nanotechnology of MSU;
- Member of Bureau of Crystal Chemistry Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Member of the National Committee of the Russian Crystallographic Association;
- Chair (2007) and vice-Chair (2005) of the Gordon Research Conferences on Solid State Chemistry;
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Max Planck Institute of the Chemical Physics of Solids, Dresden (2000 - 2005);
- Vice-Chair and member of the Board of Directors of the International Centre of Diffraction Data (ICDD, 2002 - 2010);
- Member of the Committees of the International Conferences: IUCr congress, M2S-HTSC, LT, INOMAT, EUCAS, Solid State Ionics, RUSNANOFORUM.
- Fundamentals of Inorganic Synthesis and Structure of Inorganic Materials;
- X-ray powder diffraction.
Graduated 23 PhD students
- Dr. Andrei V. Mironov "Fine crystal structure of some high temperature superconducting phases and similar compounds, 2007 (Scientific researcher, MSU);
- Dr. Rodion V.Panin, "Synthesis and crystal structure of complex oxides of alkaline and platinum metals", 2007 (Ass. Professor, MSU);
- Dr. Vitalii A. Govorov , "Synthesis, structure and properties of the novel complex tin oxides", 2007;
- Dr. Anastasiya M. Alekseeva, "New ternary borides of magnesium, rhodium and iridium: synthesis, structure and chemical bonding", 2008 (Ass. Professor, MSU);
- Alexander A. Tsirlin, "Low-dimensional magnetic systems in the vanadium (IV) compounds", 2009 (CPFS, Max Planck Institute, Dresden, Germany);
- Dr. Pavel S. Chizhov "Synthesis, structure and chemical bonding of complex phosphides of rare-earth metals", 2009;
- Dr. Oleg A. Drozhzhin, "New mixed cobalt-based perovskites", 2009 (Scientific researcher, MSU);
- Dr. Anna S. Kaluzhnaya, "Synthesis and structure of Mn-based oxides with brownmillerite-like structure", 2010 (Ass. Professor, MSU);
- Dr. V. Chernaya "Synthesis, structure and magnetic properties of complex oxides and oxiphosphates of vanadium (II, IV)", 2010.
Invited Lectures, talks:
- "New electrode materials for Li batteries", Scientific cooloquim "Solid State Chemistry at MPI CPfS", Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids, 04-07 May 2012, Drezden, Germany
- "New cathode materials for Li-ion batteries", Russian-German Symposium on Advanced Nanomaterials, 07 June 2012, Lomonosov MSU, Moscow
- "STRUCTURAL TRANSFORMATION OF Li2CoPO4F UPON Li-DEINTERCALATION",International Conference on Solid State ionics. - Warsaw, Poland: Warsaw University of Technology. - 2011.
- "Fluorophosphates of transition metals - perspective high-voltage cathode materials for Li" 242nd ACS National Meeting. -Denver, USA: ACS. -2011
- "Фторфосфаты переходных металлов - перспективные электродные материалы для литиевых аккумуляторов" // Материалы VI Национальной кристаллохимической конференции. - г. Черноголовка, РФ: Институт проблем химической физики РАН. -2011.
- "Фторфосфаты переходных металлов - перспективные электродные материалы для литиевых аккумуляторов"// Материалы симпозиума "ТЕОРЕТИЧЕСКАЯ, СИНТЕТИЧЕСКАЯ, БИОЛОГИЧЕСКАЯ И ПРИКЛАДНАЯ ХИМИЯ ЭЛЕМЕНТОРГАНИЧЕСКИХ СОЕДИНЕНИЙ". -С.Петербург: Институт химии силикатов РАН. -2011
- "Functional nanomaterials", 3-rd International Symposium Bulk Nanostructured Materials Functional nanomaterials: -BNM -Ufa, Russia: Institute of Physics of Advanced Materials, Ufa State Aviation Technical University. -2011
- "New perovskites with crystallographic shear plane structures", Materials of XVII INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CRYSTAL CHEMISTRY, X-RAY DIFFRACTION AND SPECTROSCOPIC STUDIES OF MINERALS. - St-Peterburg, Russia: St. Petersburg State University.-2011.
- "Fluorine-based transition metal compounds - challenging materials for energy storage applications", "FMEC-2010", 12 April 2010, Bordeaux, France;
- "Towards new perovskite materials", 23 March 2010, Rutgers University, USA;
- "X-ray diffraction in materials science. Materials for Li-ion batteries", 29 June 2010,
2-nd Conference/School for young scientists, Chernogolovka, Russia;
- "New Materials for Batteries and Fuel Cells", 5 May 2010, Joint Seminar of Lomonosov MSU - Ulm University, Ulm, Germany.
- "Crystal Chemistry Design for Discovery of New Superconductors", 24 December, Kyoto University, Japan;
- "New Pb-based perovskite materials", 16 December 2009, Kyoto University, Japan;
- "New classes of inorganic perovskites", 2 December 2009, V-th National Conference on Crystal Chemistry, Kazan;
- "New directions of structural chemistry of mixed oxides", 17 November 2009, РСНЭ-НБИК, Moscow
- "Towards new Pb-based perovskites", 6 November, "The Spectrum of Solid State Chemistry: from Basic Research to Applications", Stuttgart, Germany
- "X-ray powder diffraction for analysis of nanomaterials", 29 May 2009, "Nanomaterials analysis: metrology and standartization", ROSNANO, Chernogolovka
- "Structure Design of Perovskite Materials", 22 April 2009, Max Planck Institute for Solid State Research, Stuttgart, Germany;
- "Towards New Functional Materials", 12 March 2009, NIMS-MSU workshop, Tsukuba, Japan;
- "New Inorganic Perovskite Materials ", 5 February, AXAA-2008, Melbourne, Australia;
- "New Aniondeficient Perovskites of Transition Metals", 19 March 2008, Solid State Chemistry Past and Future, Birmingham, United Kingdom;
- "Structure Design of Inorganic Materials", 29 June 2008; 1-st Conference/School for young scientists, Chernogolovka, Russia;
- "Recent Achievements at the Inorganic Crystal Chemistry Laboratory at MSU", 24 April 2008, Bilateral MSU-RUCA meeting, Antwerp, Belgium;
- "New Perovskites and Tunnel Structures of Transition Metals", 29 July 2008, 16 SCTE, Dresden, Germany;
- "Structure Design of New Aniondeficient Perovskites: Perspective Materials for SOFC", 3 December 2008, 1-st NANO-FORUM, Moscow;
- About 270 original papers in refereed journals;
- Citation index is about 4000;
- h-index = 28;
- List of Publications